These workshops helps organizations build their ability to understand the people they serve. Workshops focus on using qualitative research methods, building empathy and an understanding of the WHY behind what people do.
Understanding and communicating your customers journey leads to insights that can drive innovation and improve customers experiences. This workshop covers the steps necessary for creating a meaningful customer journey map then gets attendees busy building one of their own.
After completing the workshop attendees will be able to:
- Create effective behavior based personas
- Understand customer needs and context
- Identify the touchpoints as customers interact with your products and services
- Build a customer journey map
- Identify opportunties for innovation and improvement
Until your organization understand exactly WHO they serve, they cannot develop the products and services that best serve those people.
This workshop focuses on creating a unified understanding of the people you are serving through a series of exercises in a group setting. Exercises are designed to ensure every participant can contribute and to surface latent knowledge that can be communicated and codified.