These workshops helps organizations build their in-house customer research and journey mapping capabilities.
Understanding and communicating your customers journey leads to insights that can drive innovation and improve customers experiences. This workshop covers the steps necessary for creating a meaningful customer journey map then gets attendees busy building one of their own.
After completing the workshop attendees will be able to:
- Create effective behavior based personas
- Understand customer needs and context
- Identify the touchpoints as customers interact with your products and services
- Build a customer journey map
- Identify opportunties for innovation and improvement
Your product or service will only ever be as good as your understanding of your customers. Quantitative data can tell you what is happening, qualitative research is required to understand why.
This workshop focuses on qualitative approaches to understanding how your customers think, feel and behave. We will understand and practice research methods like:
- Contextual inquiry
Then learn how to document and communicate our findings for further analysis.